[Freeswitch-users] Can FS offer both internal & external IP address?

Dan Edwards DEdwards at vertical.com
Thu Feb 18 00:45:05 MSK 2016

‘based on the request’ is what’s actually causing the problem. Since the requests come through a proxy, every ‘remote_ip’ is always the local IP, so FS cannot make a determination based on that. I added a deny to the local IP which caused FS to offer the external IP and we can make that work if our customers turn on the NAT reflection.

As a test, I modified switch_core_media.c:generate_m to throw in the local IP and that did fix our issue.  I was hoping for a configuration option.

Thanks,
Dan