[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_ivr_originate.c:224 sofia/sipinterface_1/ Error Playing File!

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Wed Dec 21 14:58:51 MSK 2016

Hi John,

Can you please give more details on how this error appears? Your dialplan and debug logs will be helpful.

In the mean time, I have noticed a few things that may help you:

- The current stable version of freeSWITCH is 1.6, You should definitely try with it. The source and repos are available at https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Installation

- Unless you have altered it, the channel name "sofia/sipinterface_1/" is incomplete, it should be like "sofia/sipinterface_1/dialed_extension". You may need to double check that your dial params are correct and the call was actually made.

- The timeout variables are for playback terminators (when the user presses a key to stop the playback). So they won't help if the call never made it.

- When the call is hanged up during the playback, it is not considered as an error by switch_ivr_play_file()

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
vma at vallimamod.org