[Freeswitch-users] enable-3pcc=proxy behavior

Sharath Kumar shakumarsoftware at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 01:11:46 MSK 2016

Hello,

I am using FS as an endpoint. I need some clarification the below scenario
-

When I receive an INV w/o SDP and enable-3pcc=proxy, the FS sends out a 18x
and then when I answer the call it indicates in the logs that it is sending
a 200 OK i.e[3PCC-PROXY, Sent a 200 OK, waiting for ACK] but the call fails
with  "SIP/2.0 500 No session set by user".

Should I be setting the local-sdp somewhere from my application? I know
this is not a very common usage of FS. I would've tried this with the FS
client to confirm the behavior but I don't think it supports 3pcc=pxoxy
only 3pcc=true.

Thank you,
Shaks