[Freeswitch-users] Skype

Rick Jarvis rick at magicmail.mooo.com
Thu Aug 4 22:27:10 MSD 2016

Thanks for the info Giovanni. That would be a real shame if they do that (but it wouldn’t surprise me at all), I was gutted and extremely cynical when I heard about the acquisition. Do let me / us all know if you hear anything more.

Can anyone confirm my suspicion about inbound skypename->sip calls?