[Freeswitch-users] conference video cordinates position

Mirko Brankovic mirkobrankovic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:52:50 MSD 2016

damn i didn't finish the mail :

so :

well basicly to broadcast video position of each video stream, that will
open a lot of options on client side, not only for displaying statuses like
muted, but to give admin actions to mute ecact member ,....

I tried enabling fs events on verto, butr stilll don't see events like that:

        globals.enable_presence = SWITCH_TRUE;
        globals.enable_fs_events = SWITCH_TRUE;

I'll try next to generate them in conference_video.c.

If anyone tried or have solution for this please share it :)

Thanks,
Mirko

--
Regards,