[Freeswitch-users] Scaling Freeswitch

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:46:11 MSD 2016

Benjamin,

Doesn't sound like a lazy answer at all - it's perfectly fair. Hopefully I
didn't come off as trying to avoid learning SIP - that wasn't my goal here
at all. I'm actively reading up as much about SIP as I can reasonably
absorb. For me, trying to get a real example of something running so I can
rip it apart and play with it is the best way for me to learn, that's all I
was really going for here.

That said, note taken - I'll be diving back into learning more about the
protocol overall. I agree if I knew more about this it would probably
naturally fall together a lot easier. I picked up the FreeSWITCH book and
will get the OpenSIPS book as well. Thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks again everyone else for all of your input.

Best,
Colin