[Freeswitch-users] Jitterbuffer

Dragos Oancea doancea at orange-vallee.net
Thu Nov 12 12:13:44 MSK 2015

Hi Josh,

Use FS master, it has a new audio Jitter Buffer.

Then you can use Opus with this setting in the codec config:
<param name="use-jb-lookahead" value="1"/> .
The other side must be sending FEC so you could profit from it.

You can enable the Jitter Buffer in the dial plan:
<action application="set" data="jitterbuffer_msec=2p:25p:"/>
And then enable PLC :
<action application="set" data="rtp_jitter_buffer_plc=true"/>

Regards,
Dragos