[Freeswitch-users] CentOS instalation problem

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:24:08 MSD 2015

Otherwise you can just check out the 1.4 branch which has none of these
problems as its older and has no video depends.

Everyone who wants centos to work and has any skills with platform
admin needs to band together and help patch,  document and improve the
process for these other distros.

We are working with volunteers to make prebuilt packages for major distros
for those users who do not need to build their own binaries but our primary
focus is debian jessie.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+