[Freeswitch-users] sofia recovery, A leg is being hung up with INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Joseph Dickson jdickson at evolvetsi.com
Thu Mar 12 04:05:02 MSK 2015

Greetings!

I'm working on putting together an HA FreeSwitch setup, and I'm having
trouble getting sofia recovery to work.  I've got to the point where call
state is shared successfully (master-master MySQL at the moment), and where
the new node attempts to recover the calls.

The problem seems to be in the A leg re-invite.  I've tried a few different
A-leg user agents, and get the same issue with all... FS hangs up the leg
with INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION after sending an ACK to the A leg's OK.  The
SDP looks fine to me, and I don't see any error messages about codec
selection etc..

I turned up logging as far as I knew how (I'm still pretty new to FS, so if
there's a better log method, let me know!)..  The output is on pastebin
here:

http://pastebin.com/WK8A7Kx7

This log snippet is of the log messages generated after a sofia recover on
my secondary node (being issued by pacemaker).  There was a single call
connected at the time of the failover..

Any ideas?  I've seen a couple JIRA entries and mailing list entries for
things that are similar, but usually the resolution was to update to the
newest FS..  I'm running the latest 1.4 from the freeswitch debian repo..

The A leg client from this log trace is Zoiper Free.

version info:
# freeswitch -version
FreeSWITCH version: 1.4.15-1~64bit (-1 64bit)

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Joe