[Freeswitch-users] blf status stress testing

Raphael Lechner raphael.lechner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:17:58 MSK 2015

ok with the 80 phones is for sure a lot of stress for the FreeSWITCH server, but we had the same issue with only 5 phone, so probably I think it’s more
a phone software/hardware problem.We will upgrade the 80 Phones installation next week to the 1.4.15 and in an next step the yealink firmware to the latest 73 version.

Raphael