[Freeswitch-users] Bridge event socket channels with early media

sukitha jayasinghe sukithaj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:39:39 MSK 2015

I have developed a event socket application to handle my business logic
with greater channel control. When internal user make outbound call it
calls socket application and connect with the server, then server make
outbound call using xml_rpc api with socket application parameters like
["&socket({0}:{1} async full)"] and that channel also connect with the
server.I want to bridge channels before answer in-order to A-leg to listen
telco messages such as "user not in service area". What is the proper
mechanism for achive this.

Regards,
Sukitha