[Freeswitch-users] Unable to run fs_cli (returns Error Connecting [Socket Connection Error])

Craig Stevenson craig at stevenson.com
Mon Jun 29 23:41:18 MSD 2015

Brian,

Nice!  That was it.

But, it raises another question.  Sometime between June 10th and June 29th,
the FreeSWITCH install process changed.  The parameter 'listen-ip' in
event_socket.conf.xml went from '127.0.0.1' to '::'.   Was that something
that changed in FreeSWITCH install or did something else change?

And if it was in the FreeSWITCH install, how do we find out which
parameters in various modules are being added, removed, modified?

Thanks,
Craig