[Freeswitch-users] sched_hangup update within active call

Vlad Fabi vaad.fabi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:41:49 MSD 2015

> I think you may try to save uuid somewhere in database (for exapmle with
> LUA) while call is in progress, and when you need to do something, call
> sched_del and sched_hangup using API call or EventSocket.

This is that i'll try.

> In my view, and with my experiance it is not a good idea to be connected
> to FS all time.

Why? For whole call life control is good approach, because external
application know all information about call state and events.  Or all
events external application, that receives and fires events to FS  - this
is my way.

Better to use one time connection to execute some commands.

Hmm, this takes extra overhead for creation\closing connections. By the
way, for outbound socket connection FS use persistent connection or per
event connection ?