[Freeswitch-users] sched_hangup update within active call

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:05:26 MSD 2015

> solution except delete and add new task that in

I think you may try to save uuid somewhere in database (for exapmle with
LUA) while call is in progress, and when you need to do something, call
sched_del and sched_hangup using API call or EventSocket. In my view, and
with my experiance it is not a good idea to be connected to FS all time.
Better to use one time connection to execute some commands.

--
Kamil Nigmatullin
Tel: 77272323748