[Freeswitch-users] Anyone running FS 1.6 + Video in Google Cloud (or AWS)?

Jack jack at livecall.com
Thu Jun 4 03:41:55 MSD 2015

Craig,
  changing the ext-rtp-ip  to my external IP was my last hurdle to make
it work.

make sure you have
  <param name="tls-cert-dir" value="$${internal_tls_dir}"/>
uncommitted in your internal.xml and have your certs in the directory.

make sure you are loading these mods modules.conf.xml
  <load module="mod_rtc"/>
<load module="mod_verto"/>
<load module="mod_opus"/>

good luck,