[Freeswitch-users] help needed with BLF

wiebittewas wiebittewas at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:44:02 MSD 2015

hi.

the last days I've tried to get BLF working with freeswitch, but even I found many places, that freeswitch would support it and how to activate the feature on certain phones, there doesn't seem to be any information on how to activate/configurate this in freeswitch itself.

first try was using event_socket and "sendevent", but even I can send message_waiting-events and simple messages, sofia prevents manually created notify-events from getting on to net. (code expect a Subscription-State-Tag, which can't be generated this way)
(I posted a msg here some hours ago, but it doesn't get back and maybe it was thrown away due to any circumstances. but never mind)

wiki-page of dp_tools-cmd "presence" says, that it only creates an event, but doesn't affect the state itself.

but how I can create NOTIFY-Messages about ringing or busy-line in freeswitch, when I've no way to create such a message?
Do I have to create the pure UDP-Blob on myself and put it on the net? can't believe that...

so, any concrete help would be appreciated: where in dialplan/config should which be put, that this will work at all and how the notify-msgs have to be created?

w.