[Freeswitch-users] Execute dialplan after valet_park

Chris Tunbridge blasterjr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:57:33 MSD 2015

You might be able to use an event hook with lua, you can catch the CUSTOM
with a subclass of valet_parking::info, then you can check for the "action"
and it'll be "exit" when they leave (any kind of leave) then can likely
check for a disposition.  I'm not currently using this method, but its
someting we looked into for monitoring when people hangup from the parking
lot.