[Freeswitch-users] Execute dialplan after valet_park

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:49:14 MSD 2015

Hi All,

I need some help in finding  a way to execute some dialplan code after the
parked user Hangups from the parking lot.

I've a scenario where Parked party decides to hangup while listening to MOH
while parked. The Dialplan just Hangsup right away and I have no control.

I've tried using: *session_in_hangup_hook*, and
*api_hangup_hook=myscript.lua *but they get executed for the parker just
after they hear the Parked slot number.

Then I've tried *nolocal:export* these two variables for the other leg but
nothing happens.

Kindly suggest what other option are there.

Best Regards.
Sammy