[Freeswitch-users] Porting

Blake Priddy bpriddy at bryantschools.org
Thu Jan 29 17:28:14 MSK 2015

Hi all! I was wondering what you have experienced with flowroute and their
porting? I love their service but it seems when I try to port a number over
to them from someone who wants to get away from their current provider.
Flowroute doesn't service the area.. Is there a provider I can port a
number to then have flowroute get the number from them? Like a proxy
somewhat. I have schools that are wanting to switch to freeswitch and I
always have to do remote call forwarding on their line. So they pay
flowroute and still their current provider for the RCF feature. Just trying
to get advice on what you all have had experiences with and gather any
ideas if I can.

Thanks!

--

*Blakelund Priddy*