[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) January 11th-16th

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 19 23:09:52 MSK 2015

New Post on freeswitch.org from kathleen
check it out at http://ift.tt/1Gl1ooB
FreeSWITCH Week in Review (Master Branch) January 11th-16th

New features that were added:

38d25f1 FS-7149 Linux portion of update to use flite-2.0.0-release complete [Jira: http://ift.tt/1Gl1nRp]

In terms of stability these were the use cases that were fixed:

59a9669 Prevent crash when calling mediaStats JSON function in certain circumstances in mod_conference

Improvements to packaging:

adb0de9 Update debian utils for flite 2.0.0 #resolve

5c5b9fc FS-7151 If available, use libjpeg-turbo in Debian build dependencies

The following bugs were squashed:

3e6ffbc FS-7144 Cleaning up NAT’d RTP where ICE is involved [Jira: http://ift.tt/1CI1nVI]

403d32c FS-7148 Fixed a deadlock [Jira: http://ift.tt/1Gl1ooD]

378d350 FS-7144 More cleaning up NAT’d RTP where ICE is involved [Jira: http://ift.tt/1pgbVcN]