[Freeswitch-users] Testing inbound calls from LOTS of origin points?

Nathan Neulinger nneul at mst.edu
Wed Jan 7 19:20:37 MSK 2015

Anyone know of any good way to test inbound calls from lots of different origins? Similar to what you do with things
like 'global dns propagation checker'?

I'd like to be able to periodically validate inbound calls from a bunch of different sources - ideally taking different
paths inbound. (We've had a number of occasions lately where we suspect a routing problem external to our sip carrier
only affecting certain inbound call sources.)

I realize I can probably do this by hand, just by getting SIP trunks from a bunch of different providers, but is there
any way that is a bit less manual/time consuming/third party to do the heavy lifting/etc?

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       nneul at mst.edu
Missouri S&T Information Technology    (573) 612-1412
System Administrator - Architect