[Freeswitch-users] originating a call from event socket

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 03:38:06 MSK 2015

I need to initiate a call on an agent's behalf, but I can't seem to get it
to work.

This is the closest I've gotten ( 7777 puts agent back in the call-queue )

uuid_setvar <agent-uuid> transfer_after_bridge 7777

uuid_transfer <agent-uuid> <pstn-number>

I have 2 problems:

1) the transfer_after_bridge isn't happening, or it's not going to the
right place

2) I have to wait forever to get a uuid to control that call.

I want to be able to allocate a uuid for the outbound leg before I initiate
the call, but I can't figure out the syntax to make it work.

I've tried this, but I get a fast busy:

uuid_transfer <agent-uuid> {origination_uuid=<new-uuid>}<pstn-number>

I've also tried this and it doesn't work either:

originate {origination_uuid=<new-uuid>}sofia/external/<pstn-number>
&bridge(<agent-extension>)

Please help, thanks

Royce Mitchell, IT Consultant
ITAS Solutions