[Freeswitch-users] Where to go from here?

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 00:43:18 MSK 2015

After my attempt to Connect with the 'outside' SIP line, I did notice in the log the following:
     [DEBUG] sofia.c:8732 IP <my SIP IP here> Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

With that in mind, and going by what I had read before, I edited the    conf/autoload_configs/acl_conf.xml   file and made the following entries
    <list name="lan" default="allow">
         <node type="allow" cidr="<my SIP IP here>/32"/>
    </list

    <list name="domains" default="deny">
         <node type="allow" cidr="<my SIP IP here>/32"/>
   <list>

But I still got a BUSY on the next attempt.
And the freeswitch.log is still showing:
     [DEBUG] sofia.c:8732 IP <my SIP IP here> Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

What am I still missing?

Thanks