[Freeswitch-users] Bypass media only if encryption is compatible?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Feb 23 20:02:29 MSK 2015

Its a bit of a chicken/egg situation.  How would we know till we offer things up and see what the responses are, at which point its too late as we have already done our offer.  Its possible you could play games with bypass_media_after_bridge to get something that comes close to this maybe, but I think even then its too late to make the decision.