[Freeswitch-users] Re- Lua feature session:setAutoHangup(false), can this be done inside the dialplan xml?

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Sun Feb 22 04:11:54 MSK 2015

To FreeSWITCH users,

Quick question.

Is there a way as the first dialplan action (inside the actual dialplan xml) to call a similar function to what I can call inside Lua (ie. session:setAutoHangup(false))?  So that all the dialplan applications or actions can be completed without remote disconnect (hangup) interrupting the xml dialplan flow?

Obviously I could call a Lua script to perform "session:setAutoHangup(false)", however it would be nice to see it inside the dialplan itself for clarity.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Keil