[Freeswitch-users] RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE only when options-ping is enabled / FS TLS roundup

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Feb 17 23:01:23 MSK 2015

If the wiki corrections are simple and you can provide recommended changes
to the documentation, I can amend the Confluence page for TLS. I know very
little about it, so you would need to specify each detail that is wrong as
well as the corrected information.

If the changes are more extensive then it would be best if you gain editor
access so that you can update the page yourself so that it is correct.

Thanks.

Bote