[Freeswitch-users] ext-sip-ip, dyndns and NAT

Francis sms at icefire.qza.net.au
Wed Dec 30 11:22:04 MSK 2015

Stale DNS records will be an issue here, if your dynamic IP changes with
each new lease. Then you have devices trying to connect on the old
address, not having yet updated, or missing the most recent record
refresh. This will cause random call drops. Another thing to consider,
is this a free DNS service? If so, I wouldn't count on infinite
resources being available to server lookup requests....