[Freeswitch-users] Pickup from a Queue - mod_callcenter

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 14:52:38 MSD 2015

Hi Raphael,

If you're using the pickup module:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_dptools%3A+pickup

We managed to work around this problem by adding the pickup group name (this could be a UUID) to the contact for the agent, example:
<agent name="222 at mydomain.com" type="callback" contact="{call_timeout=10}user/222 at mydomain.com,pickup/pickupgroupname" status="Available" no-answer-delay-time="10" max-no-answer="0" wrap-up-time="10" reject-delay-time="10" busy-delay-time="10" />

Hope this helps for you too.

Thanks,
Shaun