[Freeswitch-users] Request for recommended GUI for freeSWITCH

david.fu at oocl.com david.fu at oocl.com
Mon Aug 17 08:00:19 MSD 2015

Hi All,

Besides of Fusion, any recommended GUI for freeSWTICH ? I'm using Fusion. However, sometimes I found that I couldn't update the configuration file using it.  Thanks.

Best Regards,
David

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not
intended for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet
cannot guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interception
or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email is taken
to accept the risks in doing so.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates
accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with
the use of this email.  Under no circumstances shall this email constitute
a binding agreement to carry or for provision of carriage services by OOCL,
which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment and vessels and
the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also
available at http://www.oocl.com.