[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] openerp-freeswitch-connector new tagged release 20150803

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Mon Aug 3 17:25:42 MSD 2015

Hello Everyone,

I know several people had issues with this FreeSWITCH/OpenERP connector.
Unfortunately, I have been out of communication for several months. I
believe I have enhanced the documentation and fixed bugs and this
release should work for many people now.

Notible changes:

* Provide documentation on obtaining and installing FreeSWITCH ESL
python module.
* Better documentation
* Click to dial caller ID name clean-up
* freeswitch_click2dial/scripts/get_caller_name.py works as a wsgi
script, preferably on OpenERP server. See documentation in the script.
* patches-for-external/README.md now clearly states that the program
must be started AFTER OpenERP

I do not know if this works with Odoo 8.0. I do know it works with
OpenERP 7 as found in Fedora 23.

https://github.com/treveradams/openerp-freeswitch-connector

Anyone who would be willing to take pictures of the various aspects of
configuring this and using it as found in the documentation and willing
to make them available under some friendly license, I will add some wiki
(github) and/or FreeSWITCH confluence entries based on the images and
documentation. If not, I will do it myself when I have time.

Thank you,
Trever