[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch SBC, User registration and bridging calls

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:45:11 MSD 2014

this looks like overcomplicating the things, because you need to keep track
of all status changes for the user: user going offline, disconnecting,
registering, etc.

If the backend freeswitch needs to know the registration status of a user
before bridging, then the backend switch needs to request the user's status
from the SBC. For example, a simple Lua or Perl script would do that. Or
you can write an ESL daemon and handle the complexity there, talking to
both switches from the same program.