[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch SBC, User registration and bridging calls

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Wed Sep 17 16:12:04 MSD 2014

Thanks for the hint. What I also was thinking about is the following:

1. When a user registers with the SBC, I can use mod_xml_curl to insert a registration record in the registration database of the second freeswitch, but change the network_ip to the one of the SBC.
2. Then I’m able to bridge calls to users registered from the SBC
3. In the dialplan of the SBC I can bridge calls to the registered softphone

I will try it out and let you know if this works ...