[Freeswitch-users] Video calls over SIP

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 14:48:30 MSD 2014

FreeSWITCH does support video, including seeing the current speaker in
mod_conference... however it doesn't do video transcoding (yet). I'm
wondering if that's the problem here. Can we see the debug log of the call
(using default media setting)? The logs relating to SDP and media
negotiation should shed light on what's happening.

Also are the phones and servers all on the same LAN? Are there any NAT
routers or firewalls in the call path that may be causing problems with the
RTP streams?