[Freeswitch-users] Video calls over SIP

Norman Laidla norman.laidla at telegrupp.ee
Mon Sep 8 13:31:13 MSD 2014

Hey, Daniel!

VP8 isn't an option, unfortunately. I'm stuck with H.263, H.263+ and H.264, because that's all that the Cisco SX-20 supports. And my boss is somewhat adamant about using FreeSWITCH, since the office's IP phones run on it.

And calling it "tricky" is a bit of an understatement. :)

Best regards,
Norman