[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch Esl doesn't connect

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Sep 3 18:31:18 MSD 2014

From the default event socket config:

<configuration name="event_socket.conf" description="Socket Client">
  <settings>
    <param name="nat-map" value="false"/>
    <param name="listen-ip" value="127.0.0.1"/>
    <param name="listen-port" value="8021"/>
    <param name="password" value="ClueCon"/>
    <!--<param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="lan"/>-->
    <!--<param name="stop-on-bind-error" value="true"/>-->
  </settings>
</configuration>

note the listen-ip.