[Freeswitch-users] Shared registration

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:43:59 MSD 2014

Hi all,

I have two FS boxes that share same database. These two boxes are behind
two kamailio sip proxies. When a sip proxy receives a successful
registration, it replicates the registration to one of FS boxes with a path
variable. The FS box that receives registration writes this data to
database. Everything goes well at this scenario. But when I check,
registration numbers are inconsistent.

 "sofia status profile internal reg" command shows all the records in the
DB and matches at two FS boxes. But "show registrations" shows less than
half of these records and numbbers are different at two FS boxes. I think
that's why some users get UNALLOCATED_NUMBER error when they receive a call
from opposite FS box.

Is there anything that I miss at this setup? Or what is the common setup
for such a cluster?

/Volkan Oransoy