[Freeswitch-users] RTP problem/NAT

Miha miha at softnet.si
Fri Oct 17 10:52:56 MSD 2014

Hi Brian,

i have installed 1.4.12 on test environment (in production i have 1.4.8)
and it does not send UPDATE in the middle of the call. The same UAC,
router, server, same opensips.

What could be a reason that Fs will send UPDATE with sdp in the middle
of the call? I need get this UPDATE wit sdp by FS, so that I will be
able to fix this on opensips in production :)

But anyway I do not know why FS sends UPDATE with sdp as in 200 ok,
which was send at the beginning of the call are the same sdp values as
in UPDATE.

tnx
miha