[Freeswitch-users] Manual generation of CDRs

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 02:50:17 MSD 2014

Neven, there's a number of events which might be of interest. I guess you
want to generate a CDR only on a successful outbound call, and skip the CDR
if the destination is busy or not answering.

The best way would be to see all the events that are generated by the call,
and decide which ones are important for you. You can see them in fs_cli:

/nolog
/events plain all

I think you should probably look at CHANNEL_ANSWER or CHANNEL_BRIDGE
events, and then the closing event would be CHANNEL_HANGUP.

Then, your event processing daemon should be reliable enough, as Dan
mentioned. It should re-connect if FreeSWITCH is gone, and it should
restart of it stops for some reason. Probably it's worth running the event
listeners from two independent machines.