[Freeswitch-users] Help on header condition

Chris B. Ware chrisbware at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 13 12:39:17 MSD 2014

Hi,
on mod_sofia.c there's this line of code:
header = (tech_pvt->cid_type == CID_TYPE_RPID && !switch_stristr("aastra", ua)) ? "Remote-Party-ID" : "P-Asserted-Identity";
If you have an Aastra phone, you get header = "P-Asserted-Identity". Since I've snom phones and I'd like to get header = "P-Asserted-Identity", which var should I set to do it?
I've tried setting sip_cid_type=pid before bridge, inside bridge and exporting it also. No luck.
I suspect my compiler (gcc version 4.7.2) execute AND before ==! :(
Any help?