[Freeswitch-users] fs_path with a 'transport' parameter

Yuriy Nasida nasida at live.ru
Wed Oct 8 19:32:54 MSD 2014

Thanks for the good advice, DanB!
I thought about this to be honest.
Yes, FS can add header with  X-EndpointTransport: tls and opensisp can detect this.
But... I am still not sure how  let opensips know that it should use tls instead of udp for invite to endpoint.
I tried to use
force_send_socket(tls:my_IP:5061);
But looks like I can't convert transport by this.

Will try to send by
t_relay("tls:1.2.3.4:6677");

Probably it is the question more for opensips list in this case but It is related I hope.

Will be grateful for advice
Thanks