[Freeswitch-users] no ring back tone

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:31:54 MSK 2014

if you don't set ignore_early_media to true, "bridge" should deliver
you the B-leg's early media before it's answered.

For example, if I call a mobile number and the calle is unreachable, I
hear the operator's greeting, but the call is not answered.

Also makes sense to check if your ITSP is sending you the early media
correctly. Wireshark is your best friend.