[Freeswitch-users] no ring back tone

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Tue Nov 11 01:11:32 MSK 2014

Hi there

please be gentle with me but i can not find any help in the wiki to
solve my problem
this is a desperat try to get some answers to the following problem
freeswitch is a configured as call back server
FS originates the A-leg when answered the B-leg is originated.
  after A-leg has answered I like to play a short welcome message
After the welcome mesage is played the international, original
ringbacktone (telco carrier RBT) from the B-leg shall be passed through
and the A-leg user should be able to hear it.
This is important to hear some carrier specific announcements or
coloured/personalized ring back.
Right now we play our own ringbacktone even though the carrier provides
us with a 183 sdp
I did play with  the usual Channel variables
but as far as I understood the passing through of the ringbacktone is
default behaviour.

--
With best regards
kT