[Freeswitch-users] send_dtmf not working

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Mon Jun 30 19:12:30 MSD 2014

Hi Steven,

thanks for the reply :)

So if I leave out the start_dtmf and start_dtmf_generate, the send_dtmf
will use RFC2833?  This would be great.
I have noticed that when running the example I sent in my original
email, that if I play a file before the send_dtmf that the dtmf gets
sent fine, but not playing a file will cause the dtmf to not be sent :/
I have put in a work around that plays a blank file, and that seems to
work, but could this be a bug?

thanks
Matt