[Freeswitch-users] multiple languages

Neo Haux neo.haux at gmx.com
Mon Jul 28 23:51:00 MSD 2014

Hi Darcy,

I am trying to configure my voicemail to be in French too without success.
Where did you put the line : <action application="set"
data="default_language=fr"/>  ?
I added it in the dialplan/default.xml (extension "Local_Extension"
that has the line <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^(10[01][0-9])$">)

        <action application="bridge"
data="user/${dialed_extension}@${domain_name}"/>
*<action application="set" data="default_language=fr"/>*
         <action application="answer"/>
         <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
         <action application="bridge"
data="loopback/app=voicemail:default ${domain_name} ${dialed_extension}"/>

But I still get the voicemail in english

Thanks,

ForwardedMessage.eml

Re: [Freeswitch-users] multiple languages