[Freeswitch-users] mod_verto documentation, TURN support?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jul 14 10:06:37 MSD 2014

There is not a whole lot of docs on the client side yet, we are working on it, but the demo should at least get you pointed in the right direction, its pretty strait forward.  You should never need turn if your talking to freeswitch on a public IP, or even behind most static NAT, why are you looking to support it?