[Freeswitch-users] Aastra 673Xi and 675Xi Presence/BLF

Chris Tunbridge blasterjr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:57:53 MSD 2014

I'm currently experiencing presence/blf sticking either in the "Idle" or
"Busy" states on the Aastra Phone's occasionally, I've seen (and tried) the
recommendations found here

https://confluence.freeswitch.org/display/FREESWITCH/Aastra

when setting the mode to TCP, the phones intermittently go offline, I'll be
trying a different firmware to confirm, but so far its not been a great
experience.  Currently running 3.3.1.2235

Just wondering if anyone else on the mailing list has experience with
Aastra's, as my past experience with them in closed environments was great,
but not so much with a hosted setup.