[Freeswitch-users] Load only selected configuration files with mod_xml_curl

Peter Steinbach lists at telefaks.de
Thu Jan 16 14:06:40 MSK 2014

Hello Markus,

we do the same, we only supply configs for certain modules via
mod_xml_curl. For modules we do not support by our mod_xml_curl
implementation, we send back the following
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='no'?>.
<!-- Timestamp 2014-01-16 12:02:27 -->
<!-- Error: this config 'tts_commandline.conf' is not considered -->
<document type='freeswitch/xml'>.
  <section name='result'>.
    <result status='not found'/>.
  </section>.
</document>.
and then the local config in the file system is used.

See also the freeswitch wiki regarding this.

Best regards
Peter