[Freeswitch-users] Load only selected configuration files with mod_xml_curl

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Thu Jan 16 12:27:06 MSK 2014

Hi,

I have a question regarding mod_xml. I want to get only the sofia configuration via mod_xml_curl. If I configure the binding for „configuration“, freeswitch tries to get ALL configurations through mod_xml. However mod_curl tries to load the xml configuration file, it throws an error for each configuration which cannot be retrieved. As we are monitoring the freeswitch log, we receive a bunch of errors notifications every time a reloadxml is performed.

Is it somehow possible to configure mod_xml_curl to only get selected configuration files ? Or is it possible to send back a special HTTP Response when the file is not found that no error is written to the freeswitch log?

Thanks

Markus