[Freeswitch-users] Problem with call on same network

peetee23 at hushmail.com peetee23 at hushmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:14:26 MSK 2014

Hi Steve,

we isolate issue on Vodafone 3G network.
Simply if you haven't issue where two clients behind same NAT cant
call to each other.

Thank you

On 01/13/2014 at 11:04 PM, "Steve Kieu"  wrote:What is your issues
exact;y?
I am running FS on a mixed network. With correct setup all good.
Even if two end behind nat (provided they use stun) I still have audio
using bypass media so I am curious on what issues you have and how you
set it up?