[Freeswitch-users] Switching from RPM to GIT

Iskren Hadzhinedev iskren.hadzhinedev at ikiji.com
Mon Jan 6 13:39:42 MSK 2014

Hello there,
simply use "yum remove freeswitch". It's the main package and the rest depend
on it so yum will remove them automatically. Then build FS from git.
P.S. If you're not using CentOS/Fedora maybe the package manager is called
something else and not yum.

Cheers,
--
Iskren Hadzhinedev
System Administrator

The Idea Factory | 20 Mearns Street | Aberdeen | AB11 5AT | UK
T: 01224 607500
VAT Reg No: 982 4936 74. Company registered in Scotland, SC237116